“Thank you so much for the ongoing support!”
- Victoria Hamaguchi, 7th grade teacher
SMARTTraining has gathered a series of resources you can use to learn more about the Singapore curriculums, with everything from demonstration videos to placement tests to fun sites for supplementary materials. SMARTTraining wants your school to be successful in its transition to the Singapore Method. We hope you enjoy these resources and if you have any other suggestions for us to add to the list, please feel free to let us know via email.
Math Sprint Video
Tricia administers a Math Sprint to a second grade classroom. This is a demonstration of one portion of a lesson being taught and is NOT a training video. This video does not in any way replace Professional Development in the Singapore Methods.
- Primary Math Scope and Sequence: A link to the scope and sequence for all Primary Math editions.
- Placement Tests: A direct link to placement tests available on Singapore Math.com
- SingaporeMath.com: Official Distributor of K-12 Marshall Cavendish Singapore Math® materials
- Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS): The TIMSS Studies are conducted by the International Association for Evaluation of Educational Achievement (IEA) and are designed to measure trends in students’ mathematics and science achievement in four-year cycles. Singapore continues to lead the world on this test in mathematics.
- Sample Model Drawing Problem: a Method Demonstrated in Grade 4-6 Texts Used in Singapore